Wholesale Extra-Large Capacity Towel Warmer
The Towel Warmer has a extra large capacity for over-sized towels, robes and blankets. Luxuriously warm, fluffy towels every time.
- Extra Large Capacity
- Built-in timer: 15/30/45/60 minutes before automatically shutting off.
- Stylish, space-saving design. A unique bathroom or spa accessory that does not take up too much floor space.
- Easy-to-use control panel. A simple two-button control panel means perfectly warm towels at your fingertips.
- One year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120V AC, Frequency: 60Hz.
- Wattage Max: 480W.
- Dimensions: 53.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (21" x 12" x 12").
The Towel Warmer will hold two oversized bath towel at a time (approximately 40” x 70”). For best results, use 100% cotton or cotton blend towels only. Be sure only to use dry towels. Using damp towels will greatly extend the preheating time.
- Remove the Lid and place your dry towel(s) inside.
- Replace the Lid.
- Plug the unit into an electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the Power Button until the Timer LED Indicator turns on. The last used Timer LED Indicator will light up blue, indicating the Towel Warmer is preheating.
- When the Towel Warmer has reached the optimal heating temperature, the Timer LED Indicator will turn red. To ensure the Towel is thoroughly heated, you may want to leave the Towel inside for a few minutes after the Timer LED Indicator turns red.
- The Towel Warmer will automatically turn off after the selected timer setting has expired. Press the Power Button to turn off the Towel Warmer manually.
The Hot Surface Caution LED Indicator will light up red to indicate the inside surfaces of the Towel Warmer are hot to the touch. Handle with caution when this light is on. The Hot Surface Caution LED Indicator will turn off when the Towel Warmer has cooled down.