Wholesale Inversion Table
The Relaxus Inversion Table provides excellent pain relief with the traction function. The Inversion Table allows the forces of gravity to work to relieve pain and regenerate discs. Helpful for relaxing muscles and improving blood circulation and muscle congestion. The traction table is an excellent addition to chiropractic equipment and supplies.
- Invert 160° with the nylon strap and 180° without strap
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Adjustable for individuals from 4'10" to 6'6" in height
- Weight limit 150kg / 330lbs
- 3 position roller hinge allows speed control and rotation
- 20 adjustments for user
- Superior padding for ankle support
- Auto-locking hinges
- Specialized pivot bearings
- Easy-to-read chrome height adjust bar
- Heat treated high carbon steel
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Durable injection-coated rubber hand grips
- The Inversion Table includes an instructional DVD.
Please consult your medical professional prior to use of Relaxus Inversion Table should you have any of the medical conditions below or others contrary to inversion.
- Highblood pressure (hypertension)
- Bone weakness (osteoporosis, recent unhealed fractures, medullary pins, artificial hip joints or other orthopedic supports surgically implanted)
- Cardiovascular insufficiencies in the limbs
- After head injury
- Poorly co-ordinated
- Fainting spells
- Acute spinal injury
- Disoriented if upside down
- Weak or frail
- Retinal detachment
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Heart and circulatory disorders for which you are being treated
- Acutely swollen joints
- Chronic sinusitis
- Motion sickness or inner ear disorders
- Or any other medical condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intercranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position, should be considered contraindication to inversion therapy.
Apply (Click Here) for a Wholesale account today! Benefits: Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of business is required. We reserve the right not to approve access if our criteria are not met.
- The minimum wholesale order is C$300.00 per store visit.
- Applicable taxes will be added.
- Online orders are subject to stock availability and final order confirmation.
- Prices and shipping subject to change without notice.
- Call for quote on orders over $10,000.
- Net 30 on approved credit.
- Cheques returned NSF or stop payment — $20 service fee.
- Co-op advertising up to 2% total purchases and maximum 50% of the ad costs (must be pre-approved).
- By providing your email address you are expressly confirming that we may use it to contact you with invoices and other important information from Relaxus.
- All pricing based on a single SKU — mix and match not eligible for quantity discounts.
- Measurements provided are approximate only — please confirm final measurements with your sales rep.
- Selling Amazon, eBay is currently not allowed without prior approval. This is done to help protect client interests and MRRP.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Wholesale orders are quoted based on shipping to a commercial address. Extra fees may be incurred for residential deliveries, Tailgate use, or multiple delivery attempts.
Free freight on any order over C$1500.00 (up to 12% of invoice value). Some exclusions apply.
In Canada ground freight included on orders over C$500, to a maximum of 8% of invoice value - the difference will be added to bill.
Merchant Transport (Vancouver Warehouse Pickup)
Please Contact Us if you prefer to arrange your transport. Allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Collection time to be agreed in advance and before arrival.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll-Free at 1-800-663-2225.
Please download Damage & Returns Report (Download PDF) and complete the form to notify Relaxus Products Ltd. of any damages, shortages, or incorrect items you have received. You have 10 days from the date you receive your goods to make a claim. Requests after such time may not be honoured. Please complete all fields to avoid any delays in the processing of your c/note. Include this document in the box. R. A. # must be written on outside, collect shipments will be refused.