Wholesale IQ Thera Tens / EMS Muscle Stimulator
The portable IQ Thera Tens / EMS Muscle Stimulator with dual-channel, Lithium battery, an adjustable timer, 12 modes and 20 levels of strength blocks the pain signals you feel during a therapy session. TENS is a safe, non-invasive, drug-free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists. EMS works by applying a chosen intensity and frequency repeatedly in stimulated contraction and relaxation intervals. It helps to strengthen and for muscle recovery after a workout routine.
This FDA approved device is licensed by Health Canada as a Class 2 Medical Device and registered with most Canadian health insurance companies.
- FDA approved
- Licensed by Health Canada as a Class 2 Medical Device.
- Tens / EMS.
- Dual-channel. Two outputs that can be controlled separately.
- Portable & lightweight.
- 12 modes including, taping shiatsu, acupuncture, cupping and relaxation.
- 20 levels of intensity.
- Adjustable timer (10-60 minutes).
- USB-rechargeable Lithium battery (30-60 hours depending on use).
- Includes a body placement map.
- 1-Year warranty
Apply (Click Here) for a Wholesale account today! Benefits: Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of business is required. We reserve the right not to approve access if our criteria are not met.
- The minimum wholesale order is C$300.00 per store visit.
- Applicable taxes will be added.
- Online orders are subject to stock availability and final order confirmation.
- Prices and shipping subject to change without notice.
- Call for quote on orders over $10,000.
- Net 30 on approved credit.
- Cheques returned NSF or stop payment — $20 service fee.
- Co-op advertising up to 2% total purchases and maximum 50% of the ad costs (must be pre-approved).
- By providing your email address you are expressly confirming that we may use it to contact you with invoices and other important information from Relaxus.
- All pricing based on a single SKU — mix and match not eligible for quantity discounts.
- Measurements provided are approximate only — please confirm final measurements with your sales rep.
- Selling Amazon, eBay is currently not allowed without prior approval. This is done to help protect client interests and MRRP.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Wholesale orders are quoted based on shipping to a commercial address. Extra fees may be incurred for residential deliveries, Tailgate use, or multiple delivery attempts.
Free freight on any order over C$1500.00 (up to 12% of invoice value). Some exclusions apply.
In Canada ground freight included on orders over C$500, to a maximum of 8% of invoice value - the difference will be added to bill.
Merchant Transport (Vancouver Warehouse Pickup)
Please Contact Us if you prefer to arrange your transport. Allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Collection time to be agreed in advance and before arrival.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll-Free at 1-800-663-2225.
Please download Damage & Returns Report (Download PDF) and complete the form to notify Relaxus Products Ltd. of any damages, shortages, or incorrect items you have received. You have 10 days from the date you receive your goods to make a claim. Requests after such time may not be honoured. Please complete all fields to avoid any delays in the processing of your c/note. Include this document in the box. R. A. # must be written on outside, collect shipments will be refused.